Friday, December 11, 2009

Throwing Down the Gauntlet

All right, I am throwing down the gauntlet and challenging all of you creative people to write this story:
"The purification of a love-struck groundhog suffering from cabin fever at Mardi Gras"

Anyone who can write me a coherent, complete story with a plot about "The purification of a love-struck groundhog suffering from cabin fever at Mardi Gras" and submits it to me in an email by January 1, 2010 is guaranteed publication in Copper Wire.

I don't think anyone can do it, but if someone can, then I think it deserves publication, don't you?

5 comments:

  1. Well. Now I have the song "Cabin Fever" (from Muppet Treasure Island) stuck in my head.

    *is tempted*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm never one to see a gauntlet thrown and not pick it up...so...

    Gimme a few days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I wrote something. Submitting it to you now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo! That's one!

    Anyone else?

    ReplyDelete