Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ducks! In the Swimming Pool!

I was standing out on my balcony looking around and what to my wandering eyes did appear? A pair of ducks swimming in the pool.

I ran for my camera, but by the time I got back one of them had gotten out. (they're on the steps.)





I raced out of my apartment and down the stairs hoping to catch them before they got out or flew away. They were out of the water, but hadn't flown away.





While I walked softly around the pool to get a closer picture, they decided to check out the jacuzzi.




As I walked back to my apartment, I realized that I had raced out of it wearing my sleep shirt and shorts. No bra. Which is okay when you're twenty, but not when you're a little bit older than that. And the shorts are ratty and really shouldn't be seen by anyone other than close family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment