Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true!

Since I am not publishing as much and I am working on my own writing goals, I decided to refocus this blog to writing topics in general. If I come across a good writing book, then I'll talk about it here. If I encounter a new to me author that I enjoy reading, then I'll talk about it here. If I notice something to watch out for while I am reading, then I'll talk about it here.

Because caring is sharing. :)

And I firmly believe that not only do you have a right to your opinion, you have a right to mine as well.

Your mileage may vary.

No warranty is expressed or implied from reading these musings.

Take what you want and leave the rest.

Have a wonderfully productive New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment