Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Some Useful Links

I don't know whether any of you have noticed, but I've been adding blog links to the lists over <--- there. There are now three lists, Contributor's blogs, Industry blogs (mostly agents and publishers), and Other Blogs of Interest. These are the blogs that I am following. I add to the list whenever I stumble across a good one. There are a few that I would like to draw your attention to:

Michael Hyatt's Blog He's had some really good articles about effective blogging techniques. For that alone, it's worth a look-see.

Book View Cafe Blog I stumbled across this while reading someone's blog post. You might recognize one or two of the authors who contribute.

And Slush Pile Hell is always good for a laugh. I love the latest response: "A writer with 8 novels, 91 short stories, and the inability to write a query letter."

If you know of any good blogs, that I might be interested in, leave a link in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment