Sunday, June 14, 2009

Resistance is Futile

For quite some time, I resisted starting a blog. What was I going to talk to about on a blog? Who would want to read my disjointed muttering? What was I going to say? I'll start it and then there will be no entries, because I won't be able to think of anything to say ....

Eeep! I have nine blog entries in thirteen days.

It seems that I forgot that I am also very opinionated and given the opportunity, I will share it with whoever is willing to listen. I also forgot one of my mottos: "You have the right to my opinion."

You also have the right to disagree with me. I don't mind. My opinions are my own, you don't have to agree with them or share them. But, if you're going to argue with me about it, then you better be right. ... Just kidding, you can argue with me if you're wrong, too.


2 comments:

  1. RESPECT MAH AUTHORATAI!

    hee! I was saying that to the kitty just this morning....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    No, just my opinion. ;)

    Diana

    ReplyDelete