Friday, September 11, 2009

Email

Mercury is in retrograde again and screwing up my email this time around. While I know that every other publisher in existence has a "don't email us, we will email you" policy, I don't. If you have submitted something to me or queried me and I haven't responded, please email me and ask about it. I have had several people enquire about their Mask submission because I said to in my post yesterday. One of them WAS an acceptance email. Seriously, don't assume that if you haven't heard from me the answer is no.

I do answer or try to answer all of my emails. I know that Earthlink is blocking my emails. Until I get that sorted out I have to use my Yahoo email account to answer them. Sometimes I don't know if another email provider is blocking me as well unless the person enquires. Sometimes my email program dumps a submission in my spam folder.

If you send in a submission, I will reply within five days that I did receive the submission and when you can expect to hear from me. If you don't hear from me by that date, check your spam folder then please enquire.

I'll say it again, if you don't hear from me, please enquire.

No comments:

Post a Comment