Thursday, September 10, 2009

Submissions - A Complaint

One hundred twenty five submissions later and my brain is dead. All the acceptance and pass emails have been sent out, if you didn't hear from me about your submission for "Masks or Appearances can be Deceiving" please email me at submissions@scribblersandinkspillers.com and enquire about your submission. I'm a bit brain dead and I might have messed up the email address.

You all would make the process a heck of a lot easier, if you would submit crap instead of really good stories. I could get half a page in, say "nope" and toss it aside for the next one. But, NOOOOOOOOO, you all have to send me good stories so that I have to read every word. And THEN, I have to pick a few out for inclusion in that issue. Seriously, it is a tough decision to make. Needless to say, there will be another Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, Paranormal Special edition. Good thing I labeled the first one "Special One."

Reading the suggestions for February's theme, I'm thinking this might work: "The purification of a love-struck groundhog suffering from cabin fever at Mardi Gras" Whadyathink?


1 comment: