Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love-struck Groundhogs

Way back on September 1, 2009, I asked for suggestions for February's theme. Valentine's Day, cupids, and pink were just not what I wanted the theme to be. I received a lot of good suggestions and as a joke, I tossed out a theme that combined everything.

Yes, I was kidding at the time, but the idea stuck with me. So on December 11, 2009, I threw down the Gauntlet.

Four people rose to the challenge. And now here they are; four short stories about the purification of a love-struck groundhog suffering from cabin fever at Mardi Gras published on Copper Wire. They are:

Plush by Damien Walters Grintalis
Frank by Raymond Koonce
The Purification of Billy the Groundhog by Jack Linus
In Pursuit of Lady Marmalade by L. A. Witt


Now, I'm going back to catch up on all my work. The next installment of The Annals of Hypnosia will be up in a day or three, then Emerald Tales and Faegotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment