Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Annals of Hypnosia coming soon

WooHoo! Mette Pesonen, a Finnish writer who I met several years ago on Fantasy-writers.org, has agreed to sell me the electronic rights to all of her stories about Serafyr and company set in her world of Hypnosia. These stories are light fantasy in which Mette pokes fun at all the cliches in the Fantasy genre.

Starting in the middle of September, you'll be able to read them for yourself. I'm setting up a special section of the website just for "The Annals of Hypnosia." Every month a new story from Hypnosia will be posted which you will be able to read for free.

I'm also working on some other free web content for the site. As I get those details worked out, I'll post a note right here and let you all know.

As for Crystal Codices, I'm trying to catch up on reading all the submissions that I have had for that. If you submitted a novella and you don't hear from me by next weekend, send me an email and ask about it. I'm still sorting through the email mess that happened when I switched webhosts.

2 comments:

  1. The Annals of Hypnosia sound interesting to read! There are so many cliches in the fantasy genre to pick on! I'll have fun reading to see what she does.

    On another note, I submitted my short story to the next volume of Emerald tales today! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. I'm interested to read it.

    ReplyDelete